NEW YORK--(뉴스와이어) 2019년 08월 14일 -- BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe), a leading global communications agency, today announced the introduction of BCW Entertainment, a new suite of entertainment offerings designed to move people and build brands through pop culture. BCW Entertainment is powered by Beverly Hills-based BWR, a leading entertainment firm and member of BCW Group that has honed its expertise over the past four decades.
“In today’s world, gaining attention and influence is becoming more complex,” said Donna Imperato, Global CEO, BCW and CEO, BCW Group. “A smart entertainment strategy will attract people as they go about their lives, attending events and through movies, music, podcasts and the social content that they consume. The brand becomes part of their lives when they least expect it. When combining the specialized expertise of BWR with the data, content and creative power of BCW, we will deliver an unparalleled entertainment offering for our clients.”
BCW Entertainment will be led by veteran entertainment industry leader Eric Green, who is being promoted to president of BWR, effective immediately. Green will partner with Sunny Jenkins, who recently joined BWR in the newly created role of Chief Growth Officer. BWR provides insider access to the entertainment industry, leading talent and its top creative minds to give clients an instant advantage. The firm currently represents television and digital networks, content creators, red-carpet events and more than 150 personalities across film, TV and music.
“Eric is widely recognized as an expert in the corporate entertainment, celebrity and lifestyle arenas,” Imperato continued. “I am confident he is the right person to lead BCW Entertainment and further build BWR.”
“We have a bold ambition to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive suite of entertainment offerings to brands across sectors,” said Green. “Through BCW Entertainment, we help brands develop insight-driven entertainment strategies - across audience passion points - so they become a part of the cultural conversation and connect with people in a genuine way.”
BCW Entertainment’s offerings include:
· Entertainment Marketing Strategy: Develop data- and insight-driven strategies - across a range of audience passion-points - that create brand awareness, relevance and differentiation.
· Strategic Content Integration: Identify pre-production opportunities to insert brands and their marketing campaigns into popular content.
· Partnership Strategy & Activation: Recommend, negotiate and bring to life integrated sponsorships and partnerships, creating access that “lowers the velvet rope” for clients.
· Experiential Event Planning & Management: Plan and execute a wide range of branded activations, including premieres, award shows, red carpets, junkets, street teams and more.
· Talent & Influencer Procurement: Connect brands to the right talent and influencers to serve as powerful brand ambassadors.
· Product Seeding: Put products in the hands of target celebrities, stylists and other influencers to make them overnight “must-haves.”
· Entertainment & Lifestyle Media Relations: Shape and place clients’ stories in the online/offline outlets that matter.
· Communications Strategy for Entertainment Companies: Help studios, producers and other industry players stand out and navigate category disruption, driven by technology, new content delivery models, and the dominant social issues of our time.
Prior to becoming president of BWR, Green led BWR’s entertainment division, overseeing its talent, filmed entertainment, and digital and social media departments, with clients including major media brands and brands in the automotive, hotels & resorts, and vision care industries.
Jenkins will focus on overall agency growth, building the new entertainment offering and the lifestyle, fashion and beauty businesses. Jenkins has vast experience across a breadth of industries including fashion, accessories, jewelry, retail, spirits and philanthropy. She joins BWR from HL Group, where she most recently served as Executive Vice President and client lead for all West Coast relationships including clients in the fashion, food & beverage, high-end retail and hotel industries. Prior, she served as Vice President of Global Public Relations, Events and Partnerships for BCBGMAXAZRIA Group.
BCW Entertainment will be led out of Los Angeles and supported by a global team located across BCW’s five regions: North America, Latin America, Europe & Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Beverly Hills and New York, BWR has waged innovative campaigns aimed at consumer and business audiences for 40 years. For more information, visit www.bwr-pr.com.
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe), one of the world’s largest full-service global communications agencies, is in the business of moving people on behalf of clients. Founded by the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE:WPP), a creative transformation company. For more information, visit www.bcw-global.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190813005670/en/